Website EST Inc.
EST, Inc. is a comprehensive transportation engineering consulting firm established in 2000 that employs dedicated personnel in fourteen office locations in Colorado, Oklahoma, and Texas. We provide a full complement of services in structural and civil engineering design, transportation planning, traffic engineering, intelligent transportation systems (ITS), and construction management.
Job Description and Responsibilities: EST, Inc. is seeking an experienced Bridge / Structural Engineer with experience in the transportation industry. The successful candidate will have experience in structural engineering as it relates to bridges, culverts, and retaining walls related to transportation projects and will have experience in transportation project management and construction document preparation.
- Perform structural calculations, modeling, analysis, and design
- Prepare contract documents including plans, specifications, and construction cost estimates
- Manage and lead multi-disciplinary projects from proposal stage, through design, and design services during construction
- Review shop drawings and respond to RFIs
- Develops, prepares and review reports and studies to identify and recommend engineering solutions
- Conducts engineering research and provides technical assistance to consulting engineer, contractors, public officials, municipalities, and others as needed
- Deliver professional presentations
- Participation in meetings with clients and project team members
- Conduct quality review of structural calculations and contract documents
- Stay up-to-date with the state of practice, and integrate innovation and technology in design
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, or structural engineering is required; Master’s degree with an emphasis in structural engineering desired from an ABET accredited university
- Progressive experience specific to Bridge/Structural Engineering
- Ability to obtain Oklahoma Professional Engineer’s license within 6 months of hire
- Project experience for Oklahoma, Colorado, or Texas DOT’s preferred
- Proficiency in structural analysis programs such as Midas Civil and familiarity with industry software such as Bentley OpenBridge, AASHTOWare Bridge Rating, and MDX
- Proficiency in structural detailing in Microstation and AutoCAD
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude, and strong team work ethic
- Good organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a project team and exercise independent initiative
Oklahoma – Oklahoma City, Norman or Tulsa
Benefits: Competitive Wages, Company Matching 401K, Personal Time Off, Paid Training for Required Certifications, and Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Our office staff is provided masks and hand sanitizer for each desk/person during these difficult times with COVID-19. Our primary concern is the safety of our employees and the satisfaction of our customers.
To apply for this job email your details to JayA@estinc.com