The project is currently 34% complete
- Project Length = 5 miles
- New road construction
- This project connects US-412 to I-44 as part of the Western loop around the Tulsa metro area.
- The project involves a funding partnership between the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority, City of Tulsa, Tulsa County, Indian Nations Council of Governments, Oklahoma Department of Transportation and FHWA.
- Anticipated completion is Fall of 2022.
- Notice: 31st Street S. is closed between S. 57th W. Ave. and S. 54th W. Ave. through October 30, 2020, to allow for roadway construction activities in this area.
- Notice: The Katy Trail has been detoured onto adjacent local roadways between S. 61st Ave. and S. 54th W. Ave. until the Fall of 2021 to allow for roadway construction activities in this area.
- Notice: The Eastbound and Westbound inside lanes of US-412 are closed through October 24, 2020, to allow for bridge construction activities.
W. 31st Street S. remains closed for roadway and bridge construction.