Accessibility Consulting (ADA)
EST offers accessibility consulting services through identifying barriers and providing sensible solutions.
Proper access to goods, services, and programs builds the basis of inclusion for individuals with disabilities. Accessibility consulting services can improve the infrastructure currently in place and limit potentially costly liabilities to public entities covered by title II of the ADA. Our clients have seen random assessments by the U. S. Department of Justice, under its Project Civic Access (PCA) program. We offer opportunities to be proactive in ADA compliance.
EST offers accessibility consulting services through identifying barriers and providing sensible solutions. Whether you’re a state/local government or a private business we are here to guide you in becoming readily accessible to and usable by individuals with disabilities.
Transition and Compliance
Accessible Design & Construction Management
Architectural Plan Review
ADA Facility Assessments
- Office & Judicial Buildings
- Recreation Centers
- Detention Centers
- Fire Stations
- Retail and Shopping Centers
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Most Places of Public Accommodation
Parks and Recreation
- Play Areas, Picnic Units, Sports Areas
Outdoor Developed Areas
- Camping, Trails, Beach Access
- Curbs, Ramps, Sidewalks, Crosswalks, Pedestrian Signals, Shared Use Paths
ADA Lawsuit Assessments
- Testimonials, On-Site Visits