Project Surveyor | Norman & Ardmore, OK
EST, Inc. is seeking a Project Surveyor for our Norman, Oklahoma office. Successful candidate must have 5+ years’ experience in land surveying, have an accredited degree in surveying or a related field, and be a registered PLS or ability to obtain a PLS within 6 months of hire. This position will provide professional land surveying services in support of internal projects and directly for clients. This position will also be responsible for supervision of staff, project management, business development, and strategic planning.
• Conduct field surveys for boundaries, topography, GIS data collection, geodetic control, etc.
• Provide construction staking for site layout, structures, grading, paving, roadways, drainage features, etc.
• Prepare plats, maps, and record drawings
• Assemble field data, perform survey calculations, and prepare legal descriptions
• Manage operations of field crews
• Provide quality control and quality assurance on all project work
• Prepare and monitor project budgets and billing
• Provide excellent client relationship management
• May require working in adverse weather conditions
• Requires ability to walk rugged terrain, operate all terrain vehicles, and lift up to 50 pounds
• Some travel required
• Overtime may be required
• Accredited degree in surveying or a related field
• Registration as a Professional Land Surveyor or ability to obtain within 6 months
• 5+ years experience in land surveying
• Thorough knowledge of effective practices, methods, techniques, and equipment of land surveying
• Thorough knowledge of state-specific standards of practice in Land Surveying and the Public Land Survey System
• Proficiency using AutoCAD/Carlson Survey and/or MicroStation
• Proficiency using GPS, Total Station, and Automatic level
• Must maintain continuing education requirements required for licensure
Norman, OK , United States
EST, Inc. is an Oklahoma-based, full-service engineering firm, with well-established offices located throughout the region. In all projects our team utilizes local employees who have specific knowledge of the area and can save our clients both time and cost when completing a project.
EST, Inc. works with numerous clients that include state agencies, city and county governments, private organizations and Native American Tribes, EST, Inc. has amassed valuable experience on a variety of projects. From designing roads and bridges to providing surveys, environmental site assessments, construction management, geotechnical services, material testing, traffic studies, and site designs. We have broken down the process of providing a variety of engineering services into specialized divisions and are proud to offer our clients the most comprehensive engineering services conveniently available at one firm.
Benefits: Competitive Wages, Company Matching 401K, Personal Time Off, Paid Training for Required Certifications, and Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.