EST has an immediate opening in our Denver, CO and Melissa, TX office for a Marketing Manager. This position will report to and work closely with EST’s Marketing Director to ensure the Division goals and objectives are met. This position will also work closely with the Division Manager and would be responsible for delivering the marketing program to include marketing and business development efforts for the CO or TX Division, developing and implementing processes, ensuring quality control, proposal and interview preparation, and coordination with and support of technical staff.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages marketing process to support senior management in developing project opportunities.
- Responsible for regional pursuit and proposal efforts, including serving as a proposal manager.
- Proposal effort includes facilitation of pursuit planning, writing a proposal directive, leading, managing all aspects of proposal production. Including writing the non-technical sections; compiling and editing all proposal sections; preparation, production, and facilitation of various level team reviews, managing red team recoveries, final edits and fatal flaw reviews. Provides or directs the initial mock-up of proposals for office marketing leaders.
- Acts as process driver to ensure the most efficient procedures and protocols are in place and followed during proposal process.
- Establishes and manages timeline and delegation of assignments as needed to complete effective submittals.
- Coordinates or obtains information needed from consultant firms to be included in proposals or at presentations.
- Monitors and tracks leads and keeps monthly marketing leads report.
- Must have a keen eye for details and manage all proposal compliance requirements.
- Understands clients, teaming, and competitive landscape in region or area.
- Supports business development through research, coordination, and meeting attendance.
- Facilitates proposal development processes, including go/no-go decisions, proposal development strategies, and production of complex technical proposals.
- Delivers a high level of quality in documents and internal service.
- Supervises and assigns projects to other marketing staff as assigned.
- Coordinates across company with marketing staff in other offices to obtain/exchange information as needed.
- May attend pre-proposal conferences, professional meetings or other marketing-related events as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in business, marketing, communications, journalism, engineering; or related field.
- 10+ years of relevant AE marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience in producing AE proposals.
- Experience in marketing of technical engineering or architectural services is essential.
- A majority of the experience must be in pursuing work and leading proposal efforts for local, state and federal public agencies
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills.
- Mandatorily proficient in InDesign, MS Office
Skills & Competencies
- Advanced knowledge in developing marketing strategies for local markets.
- Proficiency in In-Design, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with contact management databases
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills required.
- Ability to organize and lead others; drives results by planning, prioritizing, and meeting tight deadlines required.
- Ability to work independently with a self-motivated attitude; capable of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Superior time management skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently
Interested candidates please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.