EST, Inc. is seeking a Field Technician for our Moore, Oklahoma office. Successful candidate will provide testing and inspection data to environmental, engineering, field, and laboratory projects. .
EST, Inc. is an Oklahoma-based, full-service engineering firm, with well-established offices located throughout the region. In all projects our team utilizes local employees who have specific knowledge of the area and can save our clients both time and cost when completing a project.
EST, Inc. works with numerous clients that include state agencies, city and county governments, private organizations and Native American Tribes, EST, Inc. has amassed valuable experience on a variety of projects. From designing roads and bridges to providing surveys, environmental site assessments, construction management, geotechnical services, material testing, traffic studies, and site designs. We have broken down the process of providing a variety of engineering services into specialized divisions and are proud to offer our clients the most comprehensive engineering services conveniently available at one firm.
• Perform field tests according to prescribed procedures and standards.
• Collect soil and concrete samples, prepare samples for testing, record data, and prepare summary reports.
• Use specialized equipment and apparatus to prepare reports and/or technical data
• Operate computer systems and peripheral equipment
• Maintain results log
• Confer with Engineering staff on test efforts
• Set up, maintain, and calibrate equipment
• Serve in a lead worker capacity providing work direction and training to lower level technician staff
• May require some lifting and carrying (up to 75 pounds)
• Field assignments may require travel and/or work to be performed on site
• Work with other task team members and leaders
• Considerable contact with clients, subcontractors, and vendors expected
• Able to prepare reports and documentation
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Leadership and interpersonal skills
• May require the ability to lift and carry materials (up to 75 pounds)
• Must have valid driver’s license
• The successful candidate will have experience with a nuclear density gauge
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
EST offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, etc.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.