Corporate Administrative Assistant
EST, Inc. is seeking a Corporate Administrative Assistant for our Oklahoma City, OK office. Successful candidates will bring well-rounded administrative background experience.
The Corporate Administrative Assistant will provide our Oklahoma City location with clerical and administrative support. They will perform routine functions, such as drafting and sending correspondence, providing callers with information, maintaining office files, and managing schedules.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Can manage a multi-line phone system
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities. Uses time efficiently.
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Education, Formal Training, or Certificates:
• High School Diploma Required
• Bachelors or Associates degree preferred, but not required
Hours are Monday through Friday: 8:00am -- 5:00pm
EST offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, etc.