CAD Operator/Designer Tulsa, OK
EST, Inc. is seeking an experienced CAD Operator/Designer for our rapidly expanding Tulsa, Oklahoma Offices. We’re looking for well-known and trusted professionals who value honesty, integrity, respect, a strong work ethic, and superior client service.
EST, Inc. is an Oklahoma-based, full-service engineering firm, with well-established offices located throughout the region. In all projects our team utilizes local employees who have specific knowledge of the area and can save our clients both time and cost when completing a project.
EST, Inc. works with numerous clients that include state agencies, city and county governments, private organizations, and Native American Tribes. EST, Inc. has amassed valuable experience on a variety of projects. From designing roads and bridges to providing surveys, environmental site assessments, construction management, geotechnical services, material testing, traffic studies, and site designs. We have broken down the process of providing a variety of engineering services into specialized divisions and are proud to offer our clients the most comprehensive engineering services conveniently available at one firm.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The CAD Operator/Designer will create detailed construction drawings, including plan, profile, cross section, and construction details, along with topographic, aerial, and other maps used in planning and construction of civil engineering projects such as highways, streets, bridges, culverts, land development, and drainage facilities. They will also perform mid-level to complex design on projects under the supervision of an engineer. The work will consist of a wide variety of urban and rural roadway projects from concept development, analysis and functional design through final roadway plans. This position requires extensive knowledge of CAD, design development, construction documents, technical and engineering knowledge.
• Work directly with engineers to develop road, drainage, and traffic design drawings and quantities.
• Develop roadway plans utilizing MicroStation and InRoads according to industry standards.
• Maintain strong communication with engineers and project managers to ensure timely delivery of projects and avoid any potential project conflicts.
• May also train/mentor entry-level staff in detailing and transportation plan production.
• Minimum of 5-10 years experience with an emphasis in roadway projects.
• Technical Degree in Drafting, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong competence in MicroStation and InRoads.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, committed to project schedules and deadlines, able to work independently and within team environments, and self-motivated.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with other staff.
Benefits: Competitive Wages, Company Matching 401K, Personal Time Off, Paid Training for Required Certifications, and Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
If you are a self-directed, highly motivated individual, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your career opportunities with EST, Inc.